AGREEMENT between User and The International Schools Organization
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE; RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACCOUNT
You agree to use the Service only to send, receive, and transfer appropriate messages and material. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Service, you will not:
- Use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative, bulk or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Publish, transfer, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Transfer, stream, or otherwise make available, files or other material that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which is made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Transfer, stream or otherwise make available, files or other material that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Download any file or other material transferred by another user of the Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Service or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is transferred.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable to the Service.
- Use any portion of the Service to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
International Schools Organization JobBoard reserves the right at all times to monitor communications on the Service and discloses any information International Schools Organization JobBoard deems necessary to (i) ensure your compliance with this Agreement; (ii) satisfy any applicable law, regulation or legal process; or (iii) protect the rights, property, and interests of International Schools Organization JobBoard , its employees or the public. International Schools Organization JobBoard also reserves the right to edit, refuse to transfer or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in International Schools Organization JobBoard ‘s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in the Service. International Schools Organization JobBoard does not control or endorse the content, messages or information exchanged by means of the Service and, therefore, International Schools Organization JobBoard specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Service and any actions resulting from your participation in the Service.
You are responsible for all activities that occur in your Service account. You agree to notifyInternational Schools Organization JobBoard immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or breach in security known to you related to the Service.
SOFTWARE AND CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE
All International Schools Organization JobBoard content and software (if any) that is made available to view and/or download in connection with the Service (“Software”) is owned by and is the copyrighted work of its suppliers and is licensed, not sold. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”).
Your license to use the Software with the Service terminates when you terminate your use of the Service. Your license to use the Software with the Service may also terminate if International Schools Organization JobBoard, in its sole discretion, modifies the Service to no longer supports such Software.
NO WARRANTIES; LIABILITY DISCLAIMER; EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
The Association of International Schools http://a-is.org PROVIDES THE SERVICE AND THE SOFTWARE “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. http://a-is.org, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND/OR SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “http://a-is.org PARTIES”) MAKE NO WARRANTIES. THE http://a-is.org PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (1) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (2) WARRANTIES ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (3) WARRANTIES THAT ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THIS AGREEMENT. http://a-is.org MAY CHANGE THE SERVICE OR THE FEATURES IN anyway, AND AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE http://a-is.org PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, BASED ON, OR RESULTING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF http://a-is.org OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
http://a-is.org may, but is not required to, provide you with customer support (“Support”). Unless you have entered into a separate written support agreement with http://a-is.org with respect to the Service, http://a-is.org may terminate any Support it provides at any time in its sole discretion. Authorized third-party software that uses the Service is not supported by http://a-is.org and you should contact the provider of such software for support if any.
You consent to http://a-is.org providing you any information regarding the Service in electronic form. http://a-is.org may provide such information to you via e-mail at the e-mail address you specified when you registered for the Service or by access to a http://a-is.org website. As long as you access and use the Service, you will have the necessary software and hardware to receive such notices. If you do not consent to receive any notices electronically, you must discontinue your use of the Service.
Spamming and abuse will no longer be tolerated. Yes, there are consequences to spamming and abusing the site. For those who may think that you can get away with it, this shows that you will not. The best thing is not to spam or abuse the site. When you do so you risk being terminated. For those members who are actively reporting spam and abuse, we are listening and we are taking your reports seriously. Your efforts are having a positive effect. Fighting spam on any site takes the combined efforts of its members and the admins. The Association of International Schools is committed to providing its members with a site that is truly dedicated to business networking and not spam abuse.
International Schools Organization JobBoard Spam Monitor
Starting today, all spam reports are now being automatically processed. Every member will now have a Spam Score. Everyone started the day with a spam score of 0. Members exceeding the maximum spam score will find their accounts automatically limited to a read only status. This means that member will only be able to read content. That member will not be allowed to post or add comments for 4 days for a first offense. For members who exceed the score a second time, the account will be suspended for 8 days. Suspensions will be tracked and habitual offenders will be identified and permanently limited to read only.
International Schools Organization JobBoard Talents
Buyer (customer) will rate the performance of the seller (talent) within 48 hours of completion of the assignment. If the rating is favorable all monies collected, less administrative fee and/or any affiliate commissions, will be released to the seller. If, however, the rating is unfavorable no monies will be released until The Association of International Schools Talents staff reviews the issue. If the unfavorable rating has merit the task will be canceled and seller will not be paid. The money held by The Association of International Schools Talents will be refunded to the buyer, less a 5% administration and processing fee. You may not earn commissions from own product/services or any purchases you make.
If, however, after an assignment is completed the customer has not rated the completed job with 48 hours all funds will be released to the seller by default. Our fees are minuscule compared to what similar services charge for their service. Activation is a one-time fee of just $9.95. Our service fee of 20% includes service, administration, and advertising cost. This fee is deducted from the amount paid by your client.
Please do not add any promotional links to pages off the Talents site or private email. All communications must take place via talents. All payments will be concluded via The Association of International Schools Payment Processor.
Important: Please visit the official website for detailed information about areas of studies and course levels offered; the information here may not be up-to-date or complete.