JOBBOAD is extremely successful in finding the right candidate for the right position. We are pleased to report that close to 90% of the administrative candidates placed through our searches have chosen to renew at the end of their initial contracts.
For many recruitment organizations, the administrative search process is fairly standard and does not differ substantially from one firm to another. Some of the features are as follows:
- Experience, Hard Work and Commitment: These are the keys to a successful search. We believe that no other organization can equal our “track record” in these critical areas.
- A Guaranteed Process: If a school is not satisfied with the search process at any time, and we are not able to make satisfactory adjustments, we will offer to end our services and refund 100% of all fees paid to us.
- A Guaranteed Product: If for any reason the selected candidate does not remain for the full term of the initial contract, Search Associates will do a second search without fees.
- Current and Timely Information: Our search information is immediately posted on the ”Administrative Openings” section on our web site, making it widely accessible to thousands of potential candidates who visit each month.
- Open Competition: Search Associates does not require candidates for administrative positions to register with our company nor do we require fees from candidates interested in those searches for which we have been retained to assist.
- Attention to Detail: We only accept searches that we can complete thoroughly and effectively.
- Communication is a Priority: Our consultants communicate clearly and honestly, are available when needed, and do not try to manipulate the process to suit their own preconceptions.
- Follows Through: After a new school administrator is appointed, we can provide unlimited consultation either through telephone, fax, Skype, or email for the school and/or the new administrator for a full year.
It is our goal to assist the search committee at every step and in every phase of the search process. Following is a brief and partial summary of the key aspects of a typical administrative search after a consultant is chosen:
- Conduct a thorough strategy discussion with the search committee.
- Finalize a time line for the search process.
- Conduct a school visit to speak with administrators, staff, students, parents, board members, and search committee members (optional).
- Assist the search committee to prepare a position statement.
- Circulate an announcement to all international schools, institutions, and other appropriate individuals in the international school community.
- Prepare and place advertisements and notices for approval of the Search Committee.
- Proactively seek out, identify, and personally contact outstanding potential candidates to determine their possible interest and availability.
- Represent the school honestly and enthusiastically to appropriate candidates.
- Identify, attract, and screen a pool of strong candidates.
- Decide upon the candidates most suitable for review and present them to the Search Committee.
- Advise on the process for candidate reviews and for the schedule of finalist candidate visits to the school.
- Act as an intermediary if problems arise (for example, when a highly desirable candidate is also interested in other schools near the end of a search).
- Act in the best interests of the school, while also being sensitive to the needs of the candidate.
- Other appropriate activities requested by the search committee.