We’ll take care of your hiring from start to finish
JobBoard’s all inclusive recruitment package offers a selection of the following
- Priority teacher job advertising on our high traffic job board
- Selection of suitable candidates from our existing database of 260,000+ qualified educators
- Digital marketing campaign including branded landing pages on our website, email and social blasts
- Pre-screening of potential candidates by our experienced education recruitment team
- Organization of international in-person interview sessions
- Assistance with candidate visa and document processing
- Full access to applicant details and progress reports through our online recruitment system
- Full orientation and onboarding of new recruits to ensure a smooth transition to a new job overseas.
- Ongoing support from a dedicated recruitment manager
Get your jobs seen by the thousands of educators who visit our site every day. Posting a job is easy and our options allow every institution to reach a wider audience of job seekers.
ADVERTISE YOUR ADMINISTRATIVE OPENING
We invite you to contact ISO JobBoard for personal assistance with your search for a Head of School or other senior Administrator. Even if you decide not to allow us to help conduct your search, you can advertise any senior position on the “Administrative Openings” section of our website.
Each month as many as 50,000 unique visitors access the “public” section or our website but cannot yet view the vacancies you post on your school profile page as these are password protected. Therefore, many schools will also place a notice and full description in the “public” section to attract both actively registered and non-registered candidates. Each advertisement will run as long as is needed on our website, and will be seen by the thousands of educators who visit us each week.
SHOWCASE YOUR SCHOOL
Stand out among other schools! Our registered schools are invited to post a school banner that will connect candidates directly and quickly to your school website with one easy click. Your banner will be placed on your school’s public page in our Visit our Schools section as well as rotating through ALL pages of our website which are visited by as many as 50,000 unique visitors every month, as well as our actively registered candidates. Your school can design its own banner if it wishes.
If you would like to establish a banner on this website, please log into your account or create a school account with us and we’ll get the process started.