ISO Job Board offers a wide variety of specialized services to international schools:
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
- Educational Technology: Provides support, advice, and leadership in reference to implementing and integrating technology.
- Guidance Services: Includes student advising, development and leadership in areas related to secondary guidance, life-skills and college counseling programs.
- Curriculum Development: Includes introduction of IB, bi-lingual, experiential and service learning programs.
- Host Culture and Cross-Cultural Studies: Integrate your host country into your regular curriculum.
- Developing Good Governance: Includes roles and responsibilities, effective practices, and implementation methods.
- Board Structure and Composition: Moving to a more “hybrid” or self-perpetuating board by reviewing and revising constitutions and by-laws.
- Policy and Procedure Reviews: Includes “slimming” policy manuals to shift procedures to operational handbooks. Also includes aligning policies and practices, evaluating and recommending policies.
- Transition Planning: Designed for Heads, Boards, and Board Chairs.
- Strategic Planning: Includes school mission and vision, strategic goal-setting, action-planning, evaluating, and updating.
- Feasibility Studies: Includes school expansion, additional programs (such as a high school program), etc.